If you are looking for the best vacuum cleaners for wood floors, then you are at the right place. Read on as we review the top 3 budget-friendly vacuums for wood floor.
Most people love their wood floors and want to keep those floors looking their best for as long as humanly possible.
Finding the best rated vacuum for wood floors can help you keep your wooden floors clean and dust free and looking their best.
Here is a look at some of the best vacuum cleaners for wood floors we can find.
Table of Content
Best Vacuum Cleaners for Wood Floors
Bissell Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum Purple (4122) Corded
The Bissell Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum is a lightweight vacuum cleaner that is exceptionally easy to use and priced to meet almost any budget.
The Bissell Zing has several nice features that may make this vacuum a good buy for those consumers who have wood floors. These features include:
- This vacuum is compact and lightweight making it easy to move around while vacuuming.
- It has pretty powerful suction and is good for multi surface cleaning including wood floors, carpeting and even upholstery.
- The vacuum has a telescoping wand, automatic cord rewind, variable suction control, and a full bag indicator
Customers, especially those on budget really like this vacuum as it does most everything you need a vacuum to do for an exceptionally low price.
Customers state that the Bissell Zing is:
- Easy to assemble
- Small and lightweight
- Has good suction
- Is well made
- And takes up little space when stored away
The Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional is an upright vacuum with a portable Canister. It is lightweight and good for all hard wood floors and even carpeting.
This vacuum is hard working and reasonably priced.
The Shark Navigator Lift-Away comes with nice features especially considering the price.
These features include:
- The vacuum is lightweight and has extra large capacity
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology and HEPA
- Dust away attachment with 2 micro fiber pads
- Swivel steering
Ratings and reviews for this vacuum are exceptionally good. Users find the following benefits from using this vacuum including:
- Great suction, this vacuum will pick up all sorts of dirt and dust including dog hair.
- The vacuum is lightweight
- This vacuum comes with plenty of attachments
- Users really like the detachable canister
- The dirt cup is easy to empty
- Cord clip is handy
Von Haus 600w 2-in-1 Corded Upright Stick and Handheld Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Filteration
The Von Haus Upright Stick and Handheld Vacuum Cleaner is extremely budget friendly. It is almost like having two vacuums in one for an extremely low price.
The Von Haus Corded Uprigh stick and handheld vacuum has several handy features including:
- 2 Liter dust capacity
- The dust container is easy to remove
- 5 foot power cord
- Comes with a crevice tool, small brush attachment, hose adapter and shoulder strap to make using the handheld even easier when cleaning upholstery
Reviews and ratings for this vacuum cleaner are quite good with users finding the following benefits from using this vacuum:
- The vacuum is lightweight and versatile and works well on wood floors
- This vacuum is fast to set up
- They love the telescoping handle
- Easy to empty dust cup
- Powerful suction
- Users like that this vacuum is both an upright and a handheld
If you are looking for the best vacuum for wood floors at a reasonable price, then one of these vacuums may be just what you are looking for.
Check out these vacuums for high pile carpet areas as well!
Other Vacuums to Consider
BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, 81L2AShark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaning with Swivel Steering and Car Detail Set (HV302), Gray/OrangeShark Rocket DuoClean Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor with Lift-Away Hand Vacuum (HV382), Charcoal