Singer makes a number of Sergers that are easy to use for beginners and offer seasoned seamstresses a number of different features to make their finished sewing projects look more professional. The Singer 14J250 Stylist II Serger Overlock Machine is a good machine to consider.
Table of Content
Singer 14J250 Stylist II Serger Overlock Machine – For All Experience Levels
SINGER Sewing Machine 14J250 Stylist II Serger Overlock Machine with 2-3-4 Thread Capability and Differential FeedThe Singer 14J250 Stylist II Serger Overlock Machine With 2-3-4 Thread Capability and Differential Feed is a serger that will come in handy for both beginning and well seasoned users.
Features of this serger include:
- 2-3-4 thread set up for a wider variety of stitching options
- Needle threader and wide open threading
- Differential feed eliminates stretching and puckering of fabrics
- Cutting width gauge ensures fabric is cut and sewn consistently
- 1300 stitches per minute
- 110 volt machine
- Automatic needle threader
- Adjustable tension
- Carry handle for easy portability
- 25 year limited warranty, 90 days on parts and labor
- Included accessories: all purpose foot, needle set, tweezers, spreader, screwdrivers, lint brush 4 thread spools, 2 thread converters, stitch finger, needle threader, oiler, extra cutter, wrench, thread nets, spool discs, spool holders, spool caps, soft sided cover, instruction manual and stitch guide, foot control and power cup
- Measures 14” X 11” X 11.5”
- Bottom of the serger comes equipped with suction cups to help keep serger in place.
The Singer 14J250 Stylist II comes with a lot of accessories perfect for getting those new to serger started off on the right foot.
This is a good looking machine that sells for less than many other sergers on today’s market.
While a few users did get sergers that malfunctioned right out of the box, the majority of users got a highly functional machine they liked enough to give it high ratings.
Benefits users found with this machine, other than its price include:
- Uses Both Large and Small Spools – Users really like the fact that this machine uses both large and small spools when sergering, allowing them to load up the right amount of thread for their project, big or small.
- User Friendly – Those new to serging really like the fact that this serger is extremely users friendly. While some users felt there was some learning curve they felt they were able to master the machine in a minimum amount of time.
- Sturdy – Users found that this little serger was surprisingly sturdy given that it is a budget price serger.
Most users felt that they got professional results when using this serger, and were glad they purchased it.
More Singer Sewing Machines to Consider
SINGER | Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine with 23 Built-In Stitches -12 Decorative StitchesSINGER | Start 1304 Sewing Machine with 6 Built-in Stitches, Free Arm Sewing Machine – Best Sewing Machine for BeginnersSINGER | 7258 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine with 76 Decorative Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader